Design Your Polywood Shutters with our New Shutter Designer
Would you like to see what each Polywood shutter option will look like before your in-home consultation? Our Shutter Designer makes it simple. Select your plantation shutter color, louver, control, and frame. And choose your wall color to get a more accurate feel for how Polywood® shutters will look in your home. When you’re all done, go ahead and download your perfect window treatments and send them to our Sunburst store so we can send you a quote on your custom-designed Polywood shutters.
Just a few Polywood design tips:
- Polywood’s most picked color is Snow White.
- 3.5” louvers are most requested, with 4.5” louvers also inquired about.
- Use a standard tilt rod for a rustic or more traditional style home, and hidden tilt for a more modern style.
- Divider rails and split tilt are exciting options when you want to close the bottom louvers for privacy and opening the top louvers for light.
- With frames, the main rule of thumb is when you have trim or casing around your windows, try the Decorative L, Flat L, or Standard L. No casing or trim: all frames will work.
- If your window uses a bottom sill piece—usually made from marble or wood—just choose “with Sill” so you can see the sill frame that sits on top of your sill piece.